Monday, February 8, 2010

Time to be thankful....New Year, New Blog!!!!

So I've been thinking.....my blog had become more of a chore than fun.  I know why!  It wasn't interesting me b/c I wasn't really sharing or saying anything...ha!  If I'm going to do this thing it at least needs to reflect me and my family, right?! So, more posts, more sharing!  I'll talk and share about my family, my inner journey, my obssession with design and architecture, and even throw some love of beautiful things in there just to make it fun!  Are you ready?  Here's to happy posting!!!!

3 comments:

Rebekah Del Priore said...

Can't wait to read!

Liz Ann said...

Yes, we are very thankful. Can't wait to see all of your decorating skills. Maybe I can steal a few ideas from you

Angel said...

Yes girl, glad to see you back.