Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Exciting Times


I have so much to tell you all, but I don't know where to start! Most days my life is so chaotic I find it hard to find time to just sit and be, much less put it all down in writing.

My Belle is growing SO fast it is exciting and heartbreaking all at the same time. But, oh I have to tell you all the things she's doing! She's rolling over! She's grabs her big toes and pulls them up towards her head (just precious)! Lately she is sitting up so much and last night I let my hand go and she sat on her own! It seems like all these things are happening so quickly. She is just the most amazing thing I have ever laid eyes on and I'm overwhelmed by my love for her.

It is amazing how your children teach you so much about life and so much about yourself. Every achievement for her is such a joy for Matt and me. Watching her grow and learn new things is so fascinating! I always say my favorite time of day is when I can come home and be a kid with her....singing, dancing, playing the itsy-bitsy spider. Making her smile melts my heart.

I've got a couple of pictures of her on her tummy, grabbing her toes and playing in her Einstein gym. I don't know who loves that Einstein gym more....me or her....HA!HA! I love the music it plays. I will be surprised if this child doesn't love music. Everything she has plays music!

I'll keep you all updated since she's doing something new every week it seems!



4 comments:

Marina said...

Aww, Christie, I'm so glad you're enjoying motherhood! It is truly one of the most rewarding things a woman can be: a mother. Maybe now you can understand why I would make the decision to have so many children. I know you've probably wondered.

Are they hard work? Yes. Do they require tremendous amounts of effort? Yes. Are they worth it? Absolutely. Children are pure joy. In my opinion, there is no other means to accomplish such fulfillment.

I am so happy that you are savoring your time with Belle. She is precious! I can tell she's definitely growing. I can see she's getting some rolls to her. :0) It is so cute. Also, I hope you're still chanting the Gamecock fight song in her ear. ;) We can't let Matt tarnish her sweet little spirit. Frankie will be there soon. He can't wait to bring the Vegas boys down for the Georgia game. He's all pumped. Make sure you let him see Belle. He just ooos and ahhhs over her sweet pictures. We're glad you're posting.

We love you and are glad things are going so well. Keep the pictures coming...

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are taking time to appreciate all the little things that come along with motherhood....as well as the big milestones! You're such a great mom and Miss Belle is so lucky to have you so involved in her every move. These are times you can't get back so keep on enjoying them while you can! You'll never look back and say "I think I took too many pictures" but there are times where you'll wish you had your camera around.

Keep up the good work super mom! I look forward to seeing you next weekend if that's still the big day for the baptism. Love You!

Angel said...

She is too cute! I agree that it sounds like you're doing a good job at having quality time with her.

Liz Ann said...

Milestone markers are always so much fun. Belle is so precious and growing up so fast. Soon she is going to be pushing her cousins away from the prize egg at Easter